Auto Attendant Recordings Vertical SBX IP 320
From Phone System Wiki
Auto Attendant recordings Auto Attendant recordings must be done from the Attendant Station - most likely x100.
NOTE - recordings always sound better if done from the handset!
- Lift the handset
- Push the TRANS/PGM
- Dial 06
- You will hear a tone and the screen will ask for the message number (001-100).
- Dial the message number you want to record - if you are not sure you can listen to what is already recorded. Just dial a number (001-100)and wait. It will play the current recording.
- To record a new message or record over an old message simply press the # key as directed in the screen.
- Press the HOLD/SAVE key to end recording
- Repeat as needed for additional Auto Attendant recordings.
Tech Tip--if you don't find your recording this way - it may have been done in a extensions mailbox instead of the Auto Attendant. Those recordings are done at the phone where the message lights up on the CALL BACK button.